Best Defense Has Your Effective Yet Affordable Communications Solution
Best Defense utilizes 3CX IP servers and Cisco SPA IP telephones for communications between our three Wisconsin offices. We have found this to be a very effective, yet very affordable communications solution. As a 3CX distribution partner, we're excited to offer you the same IP phone system that has helped us make the INC 5000 list with incredible growth over the last several years.
Things you'll love about a 3CX phone system:
- Installs on virtually any Microsoft PC or server. We recommend a dedicated machine, but there is no need for expensive proprietary equipment.
- Any skilled IT person can maintain the system with ease.
- Save BIG money with SIP trunk lines. Typical rates run $30-$40 per trunk with unlimited long distance.
- Offer the convenience of Direct Inward Dial phone numbers — give each of your employees their own phone number for roughly $1.00 per month each!
- 3CX Smartphone Client — take and make phone calls from your extension on your iPhone or Android while travelling. We love this feature while travelling outside the country. Connect to WiFi and you're part of the office telephone system with no fees!
- 3CX PC Client — take and make phone calls from your desktop PC or notebook from inside the office or out! Great for remote employees, while travelling, or for customer service reps who spend much of their time on the telephone.
- HUD - Heads up display. Transfer calls, create conferences, transfer to cell phone etc, all by dragging a call over from an intuitive, easy-to-use widget on your PC desktop.
- Voice mail can go to email, making delegation of voice mails simple.
- Web-Conferencing — 3CX has built in web conferencing tools allowing you to connect to customers or other offices for free!
- Desktop sharing through Web Conferencing.
- Remote extensions — Best Defense can install a phone in your home or branch office or other location which will ring and function as a clone to your desk phone.
- Can integrate with your analog phone lines.
- All the features of a typical PBX telephone system.
Contact us for all of your IT needs at email@example.com or call us at 800-237-8389.